Did You Know...
Not everyone who is vaccinated for COVID-19 develops immunity.
And not everyone who has been infected develops immunity.
Immunity levels decrease over time, especially in the elderly population.
Now You Can Be Sure!
Monitor your immune response with the COVID-19 Neutralizing Antibody Test (cPass)
- People who have already been infected with COVID-19 and want to find out if they are immune,
- For people who have been vaccinated and want vaccination monitoring to determine the effectiveness of the vaccine,
- And people who want to develop a baseline prior to vaccination.
The cPass test is the first blood test that detects the Neutralizing Antibodies that the COVID-19 vaccine is designed to produce.
Unlike other types of tests currently on the market, the cPass test detects the presence and magnitude of neutralizing antibodies that prevent infectivity of the COVID-19 virus.
Steps to Take
- Book Your Appointment - You will be asked to complete an online registration form.
- Sample Collection - A medical technician will collect a blood sample. The process will take less than 15 minutes of your time.
- We will analyze your sample in our certified lab and send your results via email. (The average turnaround time is 24 hours or less.)
Please Wear a Mask When Testing
COVID-19 PCR Test
Find out if you have COVID-19
- For people who have been exposed and want to determine if they are infected,
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19,
- And people who are planning to travel to locations where RT-PCR testing is required.
Test for an active SARS-CoV-2 infection at our convenient lab.
Patients tested by 12:30 p.m. can receive same-day results.
Cost: Covered 100% by most insurance companies.
On-site Testing for Groups
We will come on-site for groups of five or more.**
- Senior living facilities who want their patients to be able to visit family members,
- Companies that want to improve workplace safety,
- Groups who want testing prior to an event,
- And universities that need to protect their students.
Call (770)-807-0466 for details and availability.
**Depends on the distance of your location.
Steps to Take
- Book your appointment online.
- Safety First - Bring your mask and practice CDC guidelines when sick.
- If you are symptomatic, please remain in your vehicle until it is your turn to been seen.
- A medical technician will collect a sample using a gentle lower nasal swab. The process will take less than 15 minutes of your time.
- We will analyze your sample in our certified lab and send your results via email.